Skip to main content

The Posts We Never Blogged #2016

So I realized that everyone who makes it big has a tragic back story. They've been neglected by their parents or lost someone who made the sun shine a little brighter in their lives or lived through some heart-wrenching-fatal-but-not-really disease. 

But then there's me. My life has been pretty average and my parents have loved me and supported me throughout. Sure its not been a walk in the park but whatever has happened has probably happened to any other person. Its nothing special or unique. And that's when I found myself longing for a dreadful past that I'd be able  to tell one day in one of those interviews that all the so-called important people are questioned on. I just find something really intriguing about the way knowing what happened before the lime-light hit changes your entire perspective of the person. 
So what if I never have that interesting personality for people to look at and be like wow-she's-lived-through-it-all.
What if...


~ The Stories Untold Pt. 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog