Skip to main content

I'M NOT REALLY AN EGG BUT I CRACK...

OK I'm not literally cracking but now would be a good time to say that the exam pressure has finally started to take its toll on me. Right now so many students are trying to wreck their brains cramming in all the information they can that should have been done earlier. If you are one of them and jobless enough to read this, you should probably calm down because hey you're not the only. Here I am as living proof(despite having 10 chapters to study for my social exam and doing nothing productive today other than this). What? There's only so much I can take...*starts singing human by Christina Perri*...
LOL
I've been doing all I can to get whatever kind of motivation. Seen all kinds of motivational videos, set too many timers, tried to take less breaks, eating chewing gum and then hoping that if I eat the same flavor during the exam it would help me remember. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. But don't worry I finally got my motivation. And it came from my best friend...*mentally thanks Nidhi a thousand times*...ok but I wanted to tell it out here because a few minutes ago I just wanted to quit studying and give up on my life because I felt I would never become what I wanted to be so why take the trouble. I absolutely had no will power and I wasted today by sitting in front of my economics textbook and submerging myself in all the thoughts that consumed me [but I finished that one chapter of Economics ok :)]. 

After my time was well spent with chatting with my love (my besht friend) I knew that the only thing that could push me, or literally anybody, was the thought that at the end of the day all the work done would be worth something. This "SOMETHING" can literally be anything. All the dreams bottled up inside of you. All the places you want to leave your footprints. All the tumblr goals you have to achieve. If these make you happy and achieving them can satisfy you, then at the end of the day, cramming 10 chapters worth of information inside your head is worth it. When I talk about this "something", I not only mean the little wishes you've stored, I'm talking about the entire point of your existence. Have you ever questioned yourself how the ultimate result of passing 10th Grade Boards (other than pleasing your parents and getting an awesome report card) would affect your life or make it WORTH living? 

Till today, and I literally mean just a few hours ago, I had nothing planned for my life. I knew my parents were going to force me to be some doctor/engineer/architect/hifi shit/etc. Typical Indian parents. They want nothing less than perfection for their super smart daughter. Ugh. I love my parents and I know they only want the best for me. But I know even though my marks make me really happy, where they would lead me to in the end WOULDN'T. I'm not the kind of person who wants to end up being a doctor, have an own office, be a boss, etc. No. That's the last thing I ever want to spend my life doing. And exactly 3 hours ago, I knew that getting to spend my college years in U.S.A. with her doing all the things we could ever wish for was WORTH getting good marks. Now you're probably thinking we both made overrated plans and we're totally crazy (we are actually) but I'm actually serious. Now this doesn't mean that all of you have to make plans like this (if you want you could, no problem). But we both are actually working to achieve this.
We both have 3 more years to achieve this and we found that right now was the best time to start. As crazy as this sounds, we already started working on it. 3 years are going to fly by and I DON'T want to end up in living in a random part of the world without her and also two other people I love.

This is my goal. My motivation. The foundation for all my dreams. And I'm more than happy the people who I want to spend my life with are a major part of it. 
You reading this. You have a goal in life to achieve. You're not too young. Not too old. It's better late than never. Believe in yourself. Do you seriously just want a job and then get married and get settled and have kids and be like all the normal people? Hopefully if you're in your right mind, you don't. Now go find your life partner and start making plans and start working on it RIGHT NOW [and then go study:(].

I want to thank you guys so much for all the support and all those encouraging comments. You guys might not know it but it really makes and lights up our whole day. 

~Michelle xo




Comments

  1. Wow, I could never think of a better time to write this

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we're all going through it rn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually sound like a journalist, the short puns and the brackets. Way to go! This should be really famous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha omg I cant believe you said that!! Thank youuuuuuuuuu so muchh x

      Delete
  4. Inspirational Af
    I need bestfrnds like u guys��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww i'm pretty sure u'll find amazing people who inspire u too..and thats the sweetest comment ever..thank u so much :)

      Delete
  5. How old are you guys? Everything is so perfect and well thought and put into really beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a bunch of 14year old best friends who thought it might be a good idea to write a blog because well. why not. and share our effed lives with you all. We found out that we're not the only ones. :) x

      Delete
  6. This has to be the literal meaning of friendship goals rather than just being close. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss!! she's literally my sister same brain and everything!! no idea what I'd do or for a matter of fact be without her x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog