Skip to main content

* BROKEN-HEARTED*

"I was in the seventh grade when I first saw you, and I fell in love with your hazel brown eyes, messy hair and silly jokes.I fell in love with your terrible puns, stunning cheekbones and your senseless talks. I fell in love with you, completely, but dear little did I know that I must never fall in love cause everything that falls breaks.My little heart was broken into a million pieces, I wanted to follow my heart but it's in a million pieces which piece should I follow? I wanted to get over you but how, cause when I'm alone the sound of our silence engulfs me and suddenly beautiful old memories of us come back to me.I swear, I tried to forget you but those memories are forever stuck,trapped in my soul. Those nights are forever jailed in all four chambers of my heart. I'm angry but I still miss you. I'm broken but I still love you.....and no matter how hard you try to pull the ocean back it will never stop kissing the shore; no matter how high the sky rises it will never stop kissing the horizon, and no matter how hard I try to forget you, I will always love you. We were sailing smoothly, why did you have to bring in the strong waves? I wish you realized what you had was true,when I was yours; and I wish I still was.....I love you, I promise"

~nadi xo



Comments

  1. this is beautiful yet sad ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. this HONESTLY means alottttttt to me, thank you soooooooooooooooooooo.......much. You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U guys are so good at this!!!!wonderful❤ Are these all true stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id say more or less true :P but our lives arnt that sad also xD thank you sooooooooo muchhhh though!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog